Getting Right With God.

Leviticus 26:3-12, ‘“If you follow my decrees and are careful to obey my commands, I will send you rain in its season, and the ground will yield its crops and the trees of the field their fruit. Your threshing will continue until grape harvest and the grape harvest will continue until planting, and you will eat all the food you want and live in safety in your land. I will grant peace in the land, and you will lie down and no-one will make you afraid. I will remove savage beasts from the land, and the sword will not pass through your country. You will pursue your enemies, and they will fall by the sword before you. Five of you will chase a hundred, and a hundred of you will chase ten thousand, and your enemies will fall by the sword before you. I will look on you with favor and make you fruitful and increase your numbers, and I will keep my covenant with you. You will still be eating last year’s harvest when you will have to move it out to make room for the new. I will put my dwelling-place (tabernacle) among you, and I will not abhor you. I will walk among you and be your God, and you will be my people.”’ Isn’t God great! Had we been depending on our own performance to receive these promises of God, we would not be able to for all have fallen short of the glory of God. Our human nature as Paul tells us in Romans 7:15, ‘…For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do.’, is attracted to sin just like a moth to fire and no matter how hard we try to do right before God in our own strength, we fail each and every time. How many times have you made a declaration to yourself not to do something and how many times have you not honored that promise you have made to yourself? But hope is not lost for us because of God and His amazing grace through which He covers us with His righteousness in Christ, and I can now confidently stand before Him, in right standing with Him, to receive all this promises due to the one who was obedient and kept all the commands and decrees of my LORD. My LORD and Savior, Jesus, who was judged and found to be without sin, was judged once and for all and because of what my King did at the cross, I am free from guilt and condemnation and I have the blessings due to the seed of Abraham for I am a child of Abraham by faith. Receive this unmerited gift of God given through Christ Jesus and live the victorious lie God has in store for you. All you have to do is believe in the Son and what He did for you, believe that Jesus Christ, the only beloved Son of God, died for you on the cross by bearing the punishment for all your sins and He is risen for you justification and is seated at the right hand of God in Heaven. It is so simple but it is through this foolishness of God that He has chosen to use to dumbfound the world. Receive Him and be born again becoming a new creature in Christ.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace