The LORD’s Anointed

Numbers 12:6-8, ‘[The LORD] said, “Listen to my words: When a prophet of the LORD is among you, I reveal myself to him in visions, I speak to him in dreams. But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. With him I speak face to face, clearly not in riddles; he sees the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?”’ We need to have a reverence of God’s anointed and those that He has put in authority over us. Like David, let us take special care not to harm them for it is the LORD that has brought them up and if they choose not to be faithful to Him, it is He who will bring them down. We do this in honor of God for He is not like man who sees the outward appearance of man but sees His heart and He uses all things for His purposes and for the good of His chosen people, those that love Him and are called according to His purposes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace