Do You Really Know Your God

Romans 8:29-33, ‘For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified. What, then, shall we say in response to this? If God is for us, who can be against us? He who did not spare his own Son, but gave him up for us all--how will he not also, along with him, graciously give us all things? Who will bring any charge against those whom God has chosen? It is God who justifies.’ Do you know who you are to and what you mean to God? Do you know the extent of the great love that God has for you, His thought about and for you? Before you were God knew you, before the beginning, He knew you, He set aside a destiny for you, that you would be conformed to the likeness of Christ. This means that the plan of the Father is that as Christ is you are; as He is the Father’s beloved son in whom you are well pleased, you are; as He is righteous knowing no sin – dead to sin even, you are. And God did not just know you, He called you out, sought you so that He might justify you, redeem you to Himself, make you right with Him. And He has set you apart as Holy before Him, that you may have the confidence of calling Him Abba, Father. If this God that loves you so much more than you could ever know, willing to send His Son as the price to bring you back to Him, willing to suffer for the punishment of separation from the Father for your sins on His body at the Cross. If this God is for you, then is there possibly anything that can come against you and succeed? Is there anything that He cannot give you, if he gave His Son for you? And now you should have the confidence that if it is He who chose you, sought you out and made you right with Himself, then no one can dare accuse you before Him? How great is that? I don’t know about you but am glad He is my God, am glad that He is for me, am glad that He loves me and has chosen me, am glad that He fights my battles for me. I gladly surrender my all to have His presence in my life, to have Him as my God for there is no one like Him. I have no one but You My God, you are greater and stronger, awesome in power and I give you my all as I submit to your will and receive your salvation, your healing, and your plans for my life. I love you My GOD, I love you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace