We are God’s Workmanship

Psalm 28:6-9, ‘Praise be to the LORD, for He has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in Him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to Him in song. The LORD is the strength of His people, a fortress of salvation for His anointed one. Save your people and bless your inheritance; be their shepherd and carry them for ever.’ We are all God’s workmanship, so that no one can boast that he is saved by his own deeds, might or will. It is by the grace of God that we are saved, by having faith in He who He sent to suffer our judgment and die in our place, to be our fortress of salvation, so that those that believe in Him, who submit and wholly trust the anointed one of God – the Christ – then they will be redeemed, they will be strengthened, filled with peace and joy of God that is circumstance defying. Those that know who their Savior is, their Redeemer, sing shouts of praise to Him, thanking Him for all He has done, for His abounding love and grace, His immense mercy, His faithfulness, His power and strength; and consider it a blessing to be called His people, His children through the Christ, and the great I AM to be their God. So I rejoice, sing and shout a thanksgiving offering to my God, submitting to Him, waiting patiently for the promise He has given me in Christ, to dwell forever in His presence.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace