God is Always With Us

The life of a young christian in these times is brutal full of temptations from the enemy in every aspect of our life. From the comfort of our homes, to the work environment, our social networks are all inclined to make life difficult for one. So how do you overcome? By having faith and trusting in the Lord. The God tells us He will never leave us alone. Jesus Christ gave his disciples and us this assurance when he was ascending in Mathew 28:20, 'and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you to. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.' and also in Hebrew 13:5, '...because God has said, "Never will I leave you; Never will I forsake you;"'

Just as by faith you accepted Him as your Lord and Saviour then by it must you trust that He is always with you in your times of trials and tribulation. We should be like Paul who while imprisoned told the Hebrews 13:6, 'So we say with confidence, "the Lord is my helper, I will not be afraid, What can man do to me?"' of his confidence in God when he was facing persecution. We should be steadfast in our belief. Let us be like Joshua who the Lord promised to be with him as he lead the people of Israel to the promised land in Joshua 1:5, 'No one will be able to stand up against you all the days of your life. As I was with Moses, so will I be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you.' and He was with him and assured his victory. But there is a price, you have to keep the law (10 commandments) which acts as a mirror to guide us in our quest of achieving righteousness.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace