Praise the Lord From Your Soul


How good it is to sing praises to our God, How pleasant and fitting to praise Him. The Lord is our creator, He does so many wonderful and miraculous things in our lives and not because we deserve them but because of His Grace, unwarranted favor. So what praise songs should we sing to Him?, of all the mighty and wondrous things He has done, of how He heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds, of His greatness and mighty power, of His sustenance of the humble, of thanksgiving for all the blessings He showers upon us and of His Amazing Grace through which we have received a gift like no other of eternal life, of salvation from damnation.

Our spirit towards praise should be as in Psalm 146:1-2 that says , ´Praise the Lord. Praise the Lord, O my soul. I will praise the Lord all my life; I will sing praise to my God as long as I live.´ Praise be to the Most High.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace