God’s Mercy

Psalm 51:1-13, ‘Have mercy on me, O God, according to your unfailing love; according to your great compassion blot out my transgressions, and my sin is always before me. Against you, you only, have I sinned and done what is evil in your sight, so that you are proved right when you speak and justified when you judge. Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. Surely you desire truth in the inner parts; you teach me wisdom in the inmost place. Cleanse me with hyssop, and I shall be clean; wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow. Let me hear joy and gladness; let the bones you have crushed rejoice. Hide your face from my sins and blot out all my iniquity. Create in me a pure heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me from your presence or take your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me. Then I will teach transgressors your ways, and sinners will turn back to you.’ O how my heart rejoices in the knowledge that I have a merciful God. How fortunate I am, a wretched sinner that was loved by God unconditionally even while I hated and despised me, He loved me still and sent His Holy Son, Jesus, to come and die for my sins, a death not only of body, but a death of judgment and separation from the Father. And now because of this great price paid as ransom for my soul, I am now alive, living by the blood of Jesus that has washed me white as snow and now that I abide in Him and He in Him, I am forgiven of my transgressions, my sins He will remember no more and I now have the confidence of entering His heavenly throne in confidence, seating at His right hand in Christ, waiting for my inheritance. Knowing that I am saved, I shout praises to my God. Worship Him O my soul, never tiring or stopping. He has restored me back from the pit of death. I am now free from the guilt and condemnation of sin. I have been freed by His Mighty Right Hand. So I will share with others this good news of life; hear ye hear ye hear ye O sons of man, repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, repent and enter the Kingdom of God, or you will face judgment and be thrown into the lake of fire with the fallen angels. Receive the mercy of God while you can for there will come a time that it will be too late for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace