My Salvation

Isaiah 12:1-3, ‘In that day you will say: “I will praise you, O Lord. Although you were angry with me, your anger turned away and you have comforted me. Surely God is my salvation; I will trust and not be afraid. The Lord, the Lord, is my strength and my song; He has become my salvation.” With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation.’ We were sinners, facing a hopeless and miserable end, but the Lord God, even when we were His enemies; He came down and died for us, to give us salvation. In His great mercy He has forgiven and forgotten our numerous iniquities. He has become our Savior, comforting us, encouraging us, building us up, so that we may become complete, mature in Him. He strengthens us in our times of weakness; he is our only hope of salvation and life. Rejoice as you draw the water of eternal life from Him and quench your thirst.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace