My Refuge

Isaiah 25:4,5, ‘You have been a refuge for the poor, a refuge for the needy in his distress, a shelter from the storm and a shade from the heat. For the breath of the ruthless is like a storm driving against a wall and like the heat of the desert.’ Lord when I am in distress, I will always run to you for shelter. I will hide myself in thee from the distress of this world. Hide me and give me respite from the ceaseless scorching heat of hate from my enemies. Be a barrier in my life to the storm of strife brought to my door step by those that wish harm upon me. Even though they are numerous, I will not fear, I will remain calm because I know that my refuge is secure. In the Lord will I always place my trust and hope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace