The Call to All

Isaiah 42:5-7, ‘This is what God the Lord says – He who created the heavens and stretched them out, who spread out the earth and all that comes out of it, who gives breadth to its people, and life to those who walk on it: “I, the Lord, have called you in righteousness; I will take hold of your hand. I will keep you and will make you to be a covenant for the people and a light for the Gentiles, to open eyes that are blind, to free captives from prison and to release from the dungeon those who sit in darkness…”’ This is the good news to the world, that we are no longer slaves to sin, we are no longer captives to Satan, sitting in the darkness of sin but have been called to the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. He calls out to us, asking us to place our hand in His in trust and let Him guide our steps, to be the master of our lives. Jesus Christ is our light, lighting the path for us so that we may be credited in righteousness for His name’s sake. Through Him we have access to the throne of grace, where our eyes are opened and we are set free, and free indeed; from the shackles of sin and the consequence of death. Have you heard and listened to this earnest call from the Lord Almighty, your creator and savior, for you to surrender to Him and allow Him to clothe you with His righteousness and lead you to the path of life.

Comments

  1. Sounds like a Pastor Prince sermon. I never really understood salvation until I learned about the divine exchange that happened at the Cross.
    Jesus took our sins and paid full price for them and in exchange He gave us His righteousness

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pastor Prince has really opened my eyes about the grace of God. I receive salvation as a gift from God, I do not earn or deserve it. In faith I died to my sinful self in Him at the cross where , as you said I gave Him my sins, and as the spotless less, He transferred His sinlessness to me.

    I rejoice at the simplicity and I wish the world would see it as you do.

    Thank you for your comment @Stylifiq

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace