Perseverance

Habakkuk 3:16, ‘I heard and my heart pounded, my lips quivered at the sound; decay crept into my bones, and my legs trembled. Yet I will wait patiently for the day of calamity to come on the nation invading us. It takes great trust to patiently wait for a disaster that is fast approaching us when the Lord asks us to but this is what we ought to do in the face of trouble. We need to cast our cares upon him, place our hopes in Him, even when we are overrun by fear of death, and trust in Him that we shall overcome and get to see the end of the calamity facing us. We should face our problems not only when we are courageous but even when in fear, our knees trembling, our heart pounding, and our instincts telling us to run because we are not alone and trust in Him just like Joseph and He will bless us with His Grace no matter our current circumstances

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Giving Praise to God

God of the Heart

God´s Amazing Grace